Sorry. I missed you yesterday! This week has gotten away from me with it being Brian’s birthday and all on Tuesday. He took off of work and we had a nice day just the two of us. I love that we get these opportunities. We had hoped to do some snow shoeing but the winter here in Minnesota has been less than ideal for just about anything! Oh well.
I’m still finessing the rest of my How I Got Here story so today I’m going to go simple and share with you what I have been reading so far this year. You know how I love to do this…
1. Mastering the Art of Embroidery: Tutorials, Techniques, and Modern Applications by Sophie Long (there are some AMAZING examples in this book both modern & classic)
2. Looking for Alaska by John Green
3. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen (classic #1 of 3)
4. The Tiger’s Wife by Tea Obreht
5. What Women Fear: Walking in Faith that Transforms by Angie Smith (part of my MOMs group reading)
6. In the Woods (Dublin Murder Squad, #1) by Tara French
Currently, I’m working my way through:
Jesus Changes Women (for MOMs)
Good Poems for Hard Times (intermittently)
The Case for Christ (intermittently)
One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (which I’m having a hard time getting into).
What are you reading? Any recommendations to add to my list for 2015?